Not so Kiddy Songs to teach your kids
Updated: Oct 24, 2018
Want to teach your children some great songs to bond with them other than nursery rhymes, or songs about cleaning up? Here are some suggestions!
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - Disney's Mary Poppins
- It has great rhythm! Kids also love that nonsensical word.
Swinging on a Star - Frank Sinatra
- Great lesson for kids behind the lyrics.
ABC - the Jackson 5
- Kids will be surprised to find ABC in a pop song rather than the alphabet song.
Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas
- Think everyone knows this song. Easy to sing and jam along!
September - Earth Wind and Fire
- My family's favourite! Great song to just put your hands up to!
MusicTransforms focuses on creating impactful experiences of music in
our precious children aged 0-7 years.